Futures traders income
Stay on top of factors that move world interest rates with the experienced fixed-income team at R.J. O’Brien. World-class execution, clearing, analytics and support are key components available to institutions, corporations and individual traders who trade these financial instruments. Hedgers interested in mitigating interest rate risk or speculators looking to catch the next move can leverage fixed income futures of the world's major economies.
Fixed Income Futures
- CME Group - Eurodollar, U.S. Treasury Bonds, U.S. Treasury Notes.
- NYSE Liffe - Euribor, Euroswiss, Gilt, JGB, Sterling STIR.
- NYSE Liffe US - Eurodollar, U.S. Treasury Bonds, U.S. Treasury Notes.
Fixed Income Market Insights
RJO produces proprietary and comprehensive daily and weekly fixed income market analysis and reports that highlight the following:
- Market fundamentals to guide trading strategies for fixed income futures.
- Intra-day analysis of fundamental and technical developments.
You might also like
Q&A: Quad Advisors' Borish Is Looking For Real Traders, Not Index Huggers — FINalternatives
Peter Borish, who served as founding partner and director of research at Tudor Investment Corp., has become the chief strategist and trading coach at Quad Advisors, a New York-based hedge fund incubator and accelerator. The new venture is an ..