Soybean futures market predictions
Soybeans are one of the most popular oilseed products in the world and have a wide range of uses, from food and feed to industrial materials. Trading soybeans futures on a global scale is seen as a profitable endeavor as soybean products are especially appreciated in Asia and among global natural-food enthusiasts. Many publications are now printed with soy ink, which is becoming an increasingly popular alternative to petroleum-based inks.
Investing in Soybeans
Investing in soybean options and futures makes sense to many traders as soybeans are increasingly being seen as a renewable resource with many industrial applications as well. Diesel fuel with a soybean foundation is a new energy source that's capturing the attention of the trucking and construction industry. At some point trading in the soy market may take on some features that are similar to energy futures trading. Soybeans are also being used successfully in cleaning products, adhesives, polyesters, and other textiles.
Soybean Commodity Prices & Rates
- Two soybean futures contracts are traded at the Chicago Board of Trade.
- The main contract is for 5, 000 bushels (about 136 metric tons) and a mini-sized soybean futures contract is 1, 000 bushels (about 27 metric tons).
- The soybean pricing unit is dollars and cents per bushel with a minimum price fluctuation of cent ($0.0025) per bushel or $12.50 per contract.
- The daily trading limit for soybean futures is 70 cents per bushel ($2, 500).
- Trading months for soybean futures are January, March, May, July, August, September, and November.
- Electronic trading of soybean futures takes place between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m. Sunday through Friday and side by side with open-outcry trading from 9:30 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Self-Regulatory Organizations; ICE Clear Europe Limited; Order Granting .. — Insurance News Net
ICE Clear Europe states that the changes to the Risk Policy amend the calculation of CDS initial margin requirements to comply with margin requirements under EMIR Article 41 and Article 24 of the implementing Regulatory Technical Standards. /5/ ICE ..
Socionomics: The Science of History and Social Prediction
Book (New Classics Library)
Where can one learn how to predict stock market futures?
There are a number of ways for an individual to learn more about how to predict stock market futures. Morningstar, Schwab, and the Wall Street Journal, for example, each provide a wealth of helpful information.